Introduction

George ga111122222 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:05:13 UTC 2016

Hello All,

My OCA has been processed and I'm now an OpenJDK contributor(?).
I'm not sure if there's anything else I need to do to begin contributing -
I am unable to access the OpenJDK bug system (
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa) with my mailing list
credentials.
I know that there's the adoption-discuss mailing list - I will try sending
out an email to that list for next steps.

I have a BS in physics and an MS in computer science.
I've been in the industry for six years working as a software engineer.
I've worked at several companies all of which have supported web apps built
with some Java tech stack variant. I've written in Java 6-8 and absolutely
love java 8's shift to a more functional paradigm.

I'm extremely excited to be collaborating with everyone on the one project
that matters the most to us developers. I would be happy to take on any
task, small or big.

Thank you,
George Ayvazian