CFV: New Project: s390x Port

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Mon May 16 14:43:01 UTC 2016

I believe that the discussion already took place on porters-dev:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/porters-dev/2016-May/000542.html

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment