CFV: New Project: s390x Port

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:03:11 UTC 2016

Hi David,

"same discussion as every year" :)

Please see your comments and Iris' and my replies on the same topic
back in 2012 when I started a CFV for the PowerPC/AIX project:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/discuss/2012-May/002640.html
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/discuss/2012-May/002647.html

I hope your mail was not intended to be count as a "Veto" :)

Regards,
Volker