Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group

Weijun Wang weijun.wang at oracle.com
Fri Aug 25 02:08:56 UTC 2017

Suppose I am a "recognized" export in Area A, and Bob is one in Area B. We both have been handling security issues before. Does this mean we would be both included in the group and I can read all discussions in Area B?

Also, what is the proper way to temporarily include someone when working on a specific bug? For example, a test engineer, a 3rd-party expert (Ex: a bug only on Windows and we work with someone in Microsoft) or a customer. Since vuln-dev at openjdk.java.net is not opened to them I assume I cannot CC one while writing to this list. Do I just talk to him/her one-to-one?

Thanks
Max