URL to review in commit msg?

joe darcy joe.darcy at oracle.com
Wed Jul 26 20:15:12 UTC 2017

Hi Roman,

FWIW, I agree with you that it would be helpful to have a link to the
code review discussion in the bug history. Towards that end, I put a
link to the review thread in the comments on my bugs in JBS; e.g.:

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8183175?focusedCommentId=14097068&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14097068
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8183173?focusedCommentId=14097055&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14097055

A few other engineers follow this practice as well, but it is far from
universal.

HTH,

-Joe