Status of "Project Duke"

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:35:00 UTC 2017

Hi Jeff,

"Project Duke" was approved in April 2017 but until now it only has an
empty repository and an empty mailing list with not a single message.
Is this project still active? I'd expected the repo would at least
contain a clone of the corresponding Kenai repository as announced in
your CFV mail.

The original Kenai repo is not accessible any more and I wonder if
that material is still available somewhere?

Thank you and best regards,
Volker