Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:38:48 UTC 2017

Hi Mark,

Apologies for the radio silence.  I was going to suggest edits de-emphasising
Oracle's leadership / central role in this group, not because Oracle
doesn't deserve to or have the right to lead, but more that I wanted to see
the principles of shared vulnerability ownership (across all the vendors)
front and center in the proposal.

After a careful re-read of the doc I've realised that my impression was
plain wrong and that the shared ownership is very much advocated.

Thanks again for proposing this important group, it's really good to see!

Cheers,
Martijn