CFV: New Project: Detroit

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Tue Feb 6 10:54:48 UTC 2018

 From a build perspective, I'm highly skeptical of build changes that
"acquite sources" during the build process. I think the proper way to
connect OpenJDK and the V8 sources is an implementation detail that can
be solved as part of the Detroit project together with the Build Team,
and not be decided upfront before the creation of the project.

If this is what you really meant, I'm all for a "yes" vote.

/Magnus