Call For Discussion: New Project: Atlantis

Mario Torre neugens at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 15:14:11 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-11-20 at 15:38 +0100, Thomas Stüfe wrote:
> I'm worried about fragmentation though. Once we have this project,
> what is then the role of serviceability-dev? Just smallish everyday
> fixes? Also, the fact that VM developer feedback is hard to come by
> is
> mostly due to a lack of time on their part, and a new mailing list
> will not fix that.

Generally projects have their own mailing lists for development until
they are "finished", I would expect that for this project it would work
the same, once it's integrated into mainline it becomes part of the
serviceability code and the project mailing list is folded into
serviceability-dev, until then it's somewhat an independent unit.

Cheers,
Mario
--
Mario Torre