CFV: New Project: Skara

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:26:23 UTC 2018

Vote: Yes.

(I admit I'm *very* skeptical on the move to git, but I think it makes
sense to explore options to improve the workflow and indeed a project
is a good way to do that, I do hope the project will produce an
healthy stream of data throughout its life until we either get the JEP
mentioned or it's decided things stay the way they are - or any other
result in between).

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: