jurisdiction policy files are not signed by the expected signer!

Martijn Verburg martijnverburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:50:14 UTC 2019

Hi Lance,

Thanks for your report, but this isn't quite the right place to report this
as AdoptOpenJDK is a downstream binary distribution.  If you can report
this to github.com/adoptopenjdk/openjdk-build that would be much
appreciated, we'll follow up there.

FYI - It looks like one of the many recent Apple notarization challenges
that many of the downstream providers are facing.  The Adopt build team is
working with the other major providers to collectively resolve these, it's
been an interesting dive into the Rabbit Hole :-).

Cheers,
Martijn