Introdution - Tencent is going to contribute to OpenJDK(Internet mail)

felixxfyang(杨晓峰) felixxfyang at tencent.com
Thu Dec 12 00:16:35 UTC 2019

Hi Volker,
    we just open-sourced Tencent Kona[1] in this November, which is based on OpenJDK 8 updates. Linux(generic) / x86_64 has only been supported and will be extended to AARCH64 soon. Tencent Kona will be clearly  a “friendly-fork”. We will try to upstream as many patches as possible.

[1] https://github.com/Tencent/TencentKona-8
Best Regards,
Felix Yang