New candidate JEP: 357: Migrate from Mercurial to Git

David Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Tue Jul 16 15:44:45 UTC 2019

Similarly if you have another system nearby with a checkout, the
native SSH support of Git lets you easily clone it:

$ git clone -o workstation workstation:src/openjdk

And, having the remote created like this means that whenever you're
proximate to that system, you can push and pull directly to/from it,
which is very handy when you're working on something on your laptop
and want to push it over to a bigger system for testing.

--
- DML