Proposal: Mailing List Cull

Adam Farley8 adam.farley at uk.ibm.com
Wed Mar 13 13:53:11 UTC 2019

I agree with all of the points in Brian's email.

This initial email chain is to show the problem, and to gather popular
support for a large-scale cleanup, prior to approaching the list owners.

Plus, this gives people a chance to add/remove lists like Brian has done,
and also to identify any "overall list management" group who should be
consulted before pursuing this task.

Best Regards

Adam Farley
IBM Runtimes