New candidate JEP: 369: Migrate to GitHub

Dalibor Topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Fri Nov 15 21:12:24 UTC 2019

On 15.11.2019 14:07, Mario Torre wrote:
> I believe this also has an impact in the nice stats
> that every now and then show up related to who contribute to OpenJDK.

This is getting somewhat off-topic, but I use e-mail addresses from JBS
as the primary source for contribution attribution. So it's immaterial
how many Github accounts someone has, from that perspective.

cheers,
dalibor topic
--
<http://www.oracle.com>
Dalibor Topic | Consulting Product Manager
<tel:+491737185961> | Video: dalibor.topic at oracle.com
<sip:dalibor.topic at oracle.com>

Oracle Global Services Germany GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 246209
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Herrmann

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment