Call for Discussion: New Project: Developer's Guide

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Wed Apr 1 16:38:32 UTC 2020

Hi Netroby.

As the project will be an OpenJDK project we will use the same infrastructure as all other OpenJDK projects. Contributions will be handled in the same fashion as in other OpenJDK projects through reviews and pushes made by Contributors in the project.

There are some best practices in place already for how to handle markdown and documentation in OpenJDK so we'll likely follow that as well.

Cheers,
/Jesper