Migrate to Mailing Lists to Modern Forum Software

Netroby hufeng1987 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 09:11:26 UTC 2020

I guess it's hard to do this.

But shall we move change to Github discussion.

https://docs.github.com/en/free-pro-team@latest/github/building-a-strong-community/creating-a-team-discussion

The Pros:
1. do not need to maintain a server, no operation cost
2. github success community, and account .
3. open source to the public, almost everyone.
4. Easy to integrate with the github ecosystem.
5. User friendly UI and technology

Now we have our openjdk move to the github. Why not go far ?  Github
discussion seems to fit the need.

Appreciate your time.