Migrate to Mailing Lists to Modern Forum Software

Netroby hufeng1987 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:58:45 UTC 2020

Don't be afraid of new technology.
Github discussion send thread, post via email also.

It's just a mail list (if you like mail lists). and also provided user
an mail list archives web UI

All the threads and posts you can see there and your mailbox.

Not quite more big changes. don't be afraid.
You lost nothing.
everything is working just fine.

Appreciate your time.
Netroby