Introduction

Izmar izmaelverhage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:27:54 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

Today I received the great news that my OCA has been processed.

I've already created a list of tickets that I find interesting. Once I get
the hang of all processes involved in contributing, I would like to submit
a feature proposal to add WASAPI support next to the existing DirectSound
interface for the Windows hotspot, giving us lower latency audio.

I started programming about 5 years ago at home, developing 2 Java desktop
applications with a Swing UI. I rewrote one of those in C++ about 3 years
ago.

Since about a year and a half I'm a professional programmer, working with
Kotlin, Java and Scala for a Dutch consultancy company called Lunatech. In
my spare time I work on a React Native/Kotlin mobile app.

I consider myself junior in most and medior in some respects, so guidance
is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Izmar