答复: create a fork under openjdk

李三红(三红) sanhong.lsh at alibaba-inc.com
Tue Feb 9 07:03:15 UTC 2021

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your comments  - the challenge of using CRIU is we can not handle the state migration of the java application.

The situation will become more worse when the application evolves forward, and we don’t have a good mechanism(may consider a middleware framework?) to enforce the ‘stateless constraints’ for their development.

Thanks!

Sanhong