Building Mac OS X

Douglas Simon doug.simon at oracle.com
Sun Jul 29 16:54:00 PDT 2012

Hi Sam,

I see that is a developer preview release (http://jdk7.java.net/download.html) which I don't think any of us have tried yet. I can certify that the 7u5 official release for MacOS (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html) still works. We'll look into what changed in 7u6 and hopefully have a fix pushed before too long. There might be a bit of a delay given that most of us are occupied with the JVM Language Summit this week.

-Doug