Could anyone help me to understand graal source code?

Alexandro López Franco xan.xan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:31:13 PDT 2012

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your reply and thanks for the link.

The main reason why I'm interested in this project is the chance that
defining an api could provide to add new functionallity into the
compilation process. This api - with a established internal model for java
entities- may provide the interface for connecting the compiler with
external pieces that can enhance any phase by, for example, providing extra
checkings, optimizations or static code analysis. For me, static code
analysis is a important issue, I'm working on this area.