graal checkins

Venkatachalam, Vasanth Vasanth.Venkatachalam at amd.com
Tue Apr 2 07:50:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm working on an HSAIL backend for Graal and am trying to decide how often I should be pulling changes from http://hg.openjdk.graal.net/graal/graal to keep my local repository up to date. I found that at least twice this month major API changes were checked in which required me to do extensive work to update my code to agree with these changes.

Is there a specific day of the week when check-ins are scheduled, or does a notice get sent out whenever a major change is about to be checked in? I am getting changeset messages, but it looks there was a check-in just this Friday and I saw no notice sent out.

Vasanth