method prologue code generation

Thomas Wuerthinger thomas.wuerthinger at oracle.com
Sun Apr 14 14:22:23 PDT 2013

The compiler is configured via a RegisterConfig instance. This class has a method getCallingConvention that takes the signature of the called method and the type of the call to determine the configuration.

I think some confusion might currently come from the fact that PTX uses the AMD64 register configuration. We will change that such that PTX provides its own configuration.

- thomas