error building graal

Christian Humer christian.humer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:44:10 PST 2013

Hi,

A quick follow-up on this issue. I've pushed fix to the repository.
See http://hg.openjdk.java.net/graal/graal/rev/18eea22675ad

The cause is a regression in the annotation processor implementation of
javac for certain JDK7 versions.
See http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7159016

- Christian Humer