build error

Thomas Wuerthinger thomas.wuerthinger at oracle.com
Tue Feb 19 15:50:48 PST 2013

Vasanth,

I've just pushed a new version to http://hg.openjdk.java.net/graal/graal/ that contains Christian's changes provisionally integrated. You should be able to pull and build. I'm currently working on refactoring our backend to fit the needs of PTX in terms of register allocation and assembly output.

- thomas