patch for additional graal HSAIL backend functionality

Doug Simon doug.simon at oracle.com
Mon Jul 15 02:17:08 PDT 2013

- this patch contains Eclipse errors (2) and warnings (13)
- ForeignCallNoOp0 -> ForeignCallNoArgOp
- ForeignCallNoOp1 -> ForeignCall1ArgOp

To save turn around time, I can simply make these fixes as part of my integration.

I also noticed for the first time that the c.o.graal.compiler.hsail project depends on c.o.graal.hotspot.amd64. The dependencies and structure for the HSAIL backend should more closely follow that for the AMD64 backend. The HSAILLIRGenerator class should be in the c.o.graal.lir.hsail project and there should be a HSAILHotSpotLIRGenerator subclass in a c.o.graal.hotspot.hsail project. Only the latter should introduce any HotSpot dependencies. I'm happy to make these refactoring if want.

-Doug