HSAIL Backend: Register getting overwritten as part of Move To Phi

Deneau, Tom tom.deneau at amd.com
Fri Jul 19 13:09:21 PDT 2013

Doug --

So I assume this is the following changeset which has already been pushed?

-- Tom

Changeset: a61fa3e171e7
Author:    Doug Simon <doug.simon at oracle.com>
Date:      2013-07-19 12:45 +0200

fixed bug in EdgeMoveOptimizer triggered by a backend (such as HSAIL) that has conditional branches with explicit input operands (as opposed to an implicit condition flags register)

! graal/com.oracle.graal.lir/src/com/oracle/graal/lir/EdgeMoveOptimizer.java