graal inlining decisions

Thomas Wuerthinger thomas.wuerthinger at oracle.com
Sun Jun 2 12:16:35 PDT 2013

If you run with "--vm server", the host should be the server compiler and therefore not be affected by the "-G:Log" value. Additionally, you can choose to either limit the number of unit tests executed or apply a "-G:MethodFilter=" argument to reduce the output to certain patterns of methods.

- thomas