AW:Re: eclipse code format settings

Venkatachalam, Vasanth Vasanth.Venkatachalam at amd.com
Thu Jun 6 11:55:55 PDT 2013

I have run mx ideinit and installed the checktyle plugin. Eclipse gives us a choice of formatters.
When I go to project->properties->Java Code Style->Formatter,  under the "Active Profile" drop down menu I see a choice of the following 4 formatters:

Java Conventions [built-in]
Eclipse [built-in]
Eclipse 2.1 [built-in]
Unmanaged profile 'Graal'

Which one of these should I apply to the new projects I've created?

Vasanth