modifying a method

SINGH Ranjeet s1255495 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 12 22:42:56 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm using Graal for my university project and one part of my project requires modifying methods which have a specific annotation at runtime. I was thinking of putting my code to do this in the CompilationTask.runCompilation() method before GraalCompiler.compileGraph get's called (this might not be the best place to put it), my code would check if the method coming in has the annotation I'm looking for if it has then modify the body of the method. Is what I'm trying to do possible in Graal? and if yes how?

Thanks.