Recent Truffle DSL changes.

Christian Humer christian.humer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:26:53 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan,

> The major question for me is, how stable is the new design?
> I.e., should I adopt the changes now, or wait until it settles?

I tested it with JavaScript, Ruby, SimpleLanguage and the DSL tests. Still
waiting for our performance machines to run the benchmarks. However my
local performance tests showed no regressions. I think its quite stable.

If you have some time, please try it out. This way I can fix problems
before the next release.

Thanks.

- Christian Humer