RemoveNeverExecutedCode

Deneau, Tom tom.deneau at amd.com
Fri Aug 22 12:34:36 UTC 2014

I don't know the details of how the profile is collected but...
In my case with 2000000 elements and 1 different, in the profile, the branchTakenProbability is showing up as 1.0.
For other combinations of elements and differs I saw this:
     Elems    Differs      BTP
    1000000    1000        < 1.0
    1000000      10        1.0
     100000      10        1.0