Eclipse C/C++ indexer trouble

Michael Haupt michael.haupt at oracle.com
Mon Jan 6 02:09:14 PST 2014

Hello,

I'm on Mavericks, and the Eclipse (Juno) C/C++ indexer reliably yields a long wait at 57 %, eventually exceeding the GC overhead limit. Eclipse runs on JDK 7u45, with heap sizes 256m/2g.

Has someone else come across this?
Is there something I can do about it other than disabling the indexer?

Best,

Michael

--

Dr. Michael Haupt | Principal Member of Technical Staff
Phone: +49 331 200 7277 | Fax: +49 331 200 7561