logic in Math.nextAfter for handling -0.0 input

Deneau, Tom tom.deneau at amd.com
Mon Jun 23 20:42:53 UTC 2014

Related to this...
Should I be able to work around this with the following hsail MethodSubstitution?
When I try this, I get a StackOverflowError...

-- Tom

@ClassSubstitution(java.lang.Math.class)
public class HSAILMathSubstitutions {
    @MethodSubstitution
    public static double nextAfter(double x, double direction) {
        // work around special case of -0.0
        double xx = (x == -0.0 ? 0.0 : x);
        return Math.nextAfter(xx, direction);
    }