Problem in Graal instalation

Gilles Duboscq duboscq at ssw.jku.at
Sat May 17 16:38:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

Ok, In Eclipse (in "Installed JREs") you need to have both Java 7 and Java
8 configured.
Also you will need an Eclipse version that supports Java 8: either Eclipse
4.3.2 (Kepler SR2) with the Java 8 extension [1] or Eclipse 4.4 (Luna) M7
[2].

-Gilles

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/java8/
[2] http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php