Tutorial on Using Graal as JIT Compiler for JVM Languages

Stefan Marr java at stefan-marr.de
Tue Dec 8 12:26:49 UTC 2015

Hi:

To complete the series, here the final post on optimizing field accesses to avoid boxing, and how to figure such things out with the IGV graph viewer:

http://stefan-marr.de/2015/12/add-graal-jit-compilation-to-your-jvm-language-in-5-easy-steps-step-5/

Bye the way, in case your own Graal/Truffle-based implementation is not yet listed here:
  https://gist.github.com/smarr/d1f8f2101b5cc8e14e12

Please let me know, would like to keep the list up-to-date.

Thanks
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr