Truffle OSM

Stefan Marr java at stefan-marr.de
Tue Jul 28 18:43:36 UTC 2015

Hi Guido:

> On 28 Jul 2015, at 20:30, Guido Chari <charig at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've read the paper about the storage model for the truffle framework and i
> would like to adapt my implementation to that model.
> Unluckily, beyond the paper, i've not found any documentation or examples,
> only some classes on the truffle API. Does anyone have any pointer or
> suggestions for helping me to start?

The SimpleLanguage implementation shows how to use it.

Have for instance a look at the SLWritePropertyCacheNode [1] as well as the related nodes in the sl.nodes.access package.

Another example could be the JRuby branch that works on adopting the object model [2].

Does that help?

Best regards
Stefan

[1] https://github.com/OracleLabs/Truffle/blob/master/truffle/com.oracle.truffle.sl/src/com/oracle/truffle/sl/nodes/access/SLWritePropertyCacheNode.java