Update Reactive Ruby

Chris Seaton chris.seaton at oracle.com
Thu Nov 5 15:15:09 UTC 2015

Hello Malte,

Thanks very much for the update. I’ll definitely read your thesis in depth, and I’ve added it to the Ruby Bibliography (rubybib.org).

I think last time we spoke you had some issues with JRuby+Truffle that weren’t resolved yet (some issue with compiling some loop?). If there is anything outstanding please file a JRuby issue and we’ll get around to it.

Chris