FastR-Flink: a new open source Truffle project

Juan Fumero juan.fumero at ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 15:56:27 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
   we have just published a new open source Truffle project,
Fastr-Flink. It is available in https://bitbucket.org/allr/fastr-flink

This is a fork of FastR project[1] which includes Apache Flink [2]
connection, allowing to execute distributed stream and batch data
processing applications from R programming language using FastR+Graal.
This is a  prototype we have been working on in Oracle Labs during my
internship.

Here you can find more information about how to compile and start
running FastR+Flink applications:

https://bitbucket.org/allr/fastr-flink/src/3535a9b7c7f208508d6afbcdaf1de7d04fa2bf79/README_FASTR_FLINK.md?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

There is also a directory with a few examples:
https://bitbucket.org/allr/fastr-flink/src/3535a9b7c7f208508d6afbcdaf1de7d04fa2bf79/examples/?at=default

Juan

[1] FastR: https://bitbucket.org/allr/fastr
[2] Apache Flink: https://flink.apache.org/

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.