Questions about graal packages

Juan Fumero juan.fumero at ed.ac.uk
Sun Apr 10 11:45:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
  For building the GraalIR you can do it via StructuredGraph. You might
have a look at the unittest for the build the graph given a Java
Method.

For modifications, with no information about what you want to do it is
hard to tell. A starting point, I guess, you can either apply existing
phases or implement your own phases and apply them to the Graph built
previously. See the classes that inherit
from com.oracle.graal.phase.Phase .

Regards
Juan

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.