Building on JDK9 EA build 146/Windows, try #1

raffaello.giulietti at supsi.ch raffaello.giulietti at supsi.ch
Thu Dec 1 18:02:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried again to build graal-core & truffle on Windows, this time
against JDK9 EA build 146: unsuccessfully, similar errors.

(The same on Linux works without troubles.)

Without reading the 14613 lines of the mx Python script, what could the
failure on Windows depend on?
Which are the assumptions of mx about the OS?

Greetings
Raffaello