CompilationFinalWeakReferencePartialEvaluationTest

Andreas Woess andreas.woess at oracle.com
Wed Dec 7 16:21:56 UTC 2016

More PartialEvaluationTests (in the com.oracle.graal.truffle.test
package) might fail because of that. If it's not just 1 test, maybe we
need to skip these tests on AArch64 only. This could be done with
junit's Assume.assumeTrue/False with an arch check. It's probably enough
to put it somewhere in PartialEvaluationTest. (Obviously, the other
option would be to implement the missing pieces. But we can do that in a