Graal JVMCI Problem

Bahram Yarahmadi bahram.yarahmadi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:07:18 UTC 2016

I entered -server -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+EnableJVMCI
-XX:+UseJVMCICompiler -d64 -Djvmci.Compiler=graal as my vm default arg in
eclipse but it didn't work
then I tried this -server -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+EnableJVMCI
 -d64 -Djvmci.Compiler=graal and it didn't work too
I always get the same error which is :
at BahramMain.<clinit>(BahramMain.java:26)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The VM does not support
the JVMCI API.
Currently used Java home directory is
/home/bahram/graal/jvmci/jdk1.8.0_91/product/jre.
Currently used VM configuration is: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
at jdk.vm.ci.runtime.JVMCI.getRuntime(JVMCI.java:50)
at com.oracle.graal.api.test.Graal.initializeRuntime(Graal.java:44)
at com.oracle.graal.api.test.Graal.<clinit>(Graal.java:40)
... 1 more

Thanks again

Regards