JVMCI: HotSpotObjectConstantImpl

Juan Fumero juan.fumero at ed.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:32:58 UTC 2016

Hi all,
  is there any reason why the class HotSpotObjectConstantImpl is not
public? As well as the method object() ?

I want to access to its object value:

<code>
Constant value = ...
if (value instanceof HotSpotObjectConstant) {
  HotSpotObjectConstantImpl constantValue = (HotSpotObjectConstantImpl)
value;
  Object data = constantValue.object();
}
</code>

So in my own JVMCI version I made it public but just wondering if it
could be public for future releases if it makes sense.

Thanks
Juan

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.