RFR: Implement better address lowering for AArch64

Doug Simon doug.simon at oracle.com
Mon Apr 3 12:30:29 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the PR. Obviously we're relying 100% of you/RedHat to test these changes as we don't have any AArch64 hardware in our gates. We will review the PR over the next few days.

Unfortunately, the Travis based gating we do for github PRs is currently broken pending Travis updating the OpenJDK package to 8u121[1]

-Doug

[1] https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/7337