Printing assembly language from truffle tests

Tom Rodriguez tom.rodriguez at oracle.com
Mon Jan 23 23:35:09 UTC 2017

You should be able to use

-XX:CompileCommand=print,\*OptimizedCallTarget,callRoot

to get the assembly.  The truffle name of the should be included in the
output.  The .cfg files produced by the dump option should contain the
assembly as well, though I don't know if that works with aarch64.  You
can view those files using the C1Visualizer which you can launch using
"mx c1visualizer".

tom