Library dependencies

Doug Simon doug.simon at oracle.com
Wed Jan 25 09:01:44 UTC 2017

What library do you need? If you want to add the dependency to Graal on github, we will need to go through an inbounding evaluation process before considering to integrate
it. If you just want a local change, then put the jar file on a server you can reach and follow the pattern for the pattern of the DACAPO library in graal’s suite.py.

-Doug