Using IGV to display my own compiler graphs

Arthur Peters amp at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 18 21:34:46 UTC 2017

I'm looking to use IGV to visualize some graphs for a (non-Java, but Truffle based) language I am developing. However, I haven't been able to find any up to date documentation or an active community for IGV.

Is this an appropriate place to ask for help on using IGV for my own purposes? Or is there another place I should look?

Specifically I want to figure out if there is an API I could use to generate IGV graphs based on my own graph data structures which have no relation to Truffle's or Graal's graphs.

Thanks!

-Arthur