Entry point publishing in Truffle OptimizedCallTarget, on AArch64

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 10:09:02 UTC 2017

Hi Aleksandr,

I fixed up the tbz implementation and removed the guard option/checks
and this allows all the unit tests which were broken by this change on
AArch64 to complete successfully.

There are still 12 CountedLoop tests that are failing but they relate to
a different issue (SafeSignedDiv node is found to have null before state
during snippet replacement). I'll investigate that separately.

The PR to fix the tbz code is here

  https://github.com/graalvm/graal/pull/225

regards,

Andrew Dinn